Fiscal Custom Clearance
Frequently Asked Questions about Fiscal Custom Clearance
- Do you pick up cargo from China, do we pay for our partner in China?
YES, YOU PAY DIRECTLY TO THE SUPPLIER IN CHINA.
- You will refill my intra-community goods for which we will reverse charge. paying to the Chinese partner?
NO, PANDA LOGISTICS DOES NOT REFORMS THE MARKET INTRACOMMUNITATION, ONLY TRANSPORT AND TAXES. THE AGENCY IN GERMANY ISSUES INTRA-COMMUNITY IMPORT OF THE MARK.
- We also sell intra-Community, so we have VAT exemption.
NO, EXCEPT TO YOUR VAT, SHALL BE PAID AT THE TIME OF THE RETURN OF GOODS, AND NOT AT THE TIME OF IMPORT, EVEN IF THE RETURN IS REALIZED.
- What is Statement 390?
DECLARATION 390 IS AN ANAF STANDARD TYPE WHICH IS EMPLOYED TO THE COMPETENT FISCAL AUTHORITY ON WHICH YOU WILL REFER TO YOUR GERMAN AGENT’S VAT CODE WHICH HAS BEEN FURNISHED BY PANDA LOGISTICS.
Additional information about Fiscal Custom Clearance
– the Chinese supplier sends the goods and issues an invoice to the CLIENT;
– the German tax representative (our agent), who carries out the import formalities, issues an invoice in the same format as the Chinese supplier. The invoice issued by our agent in Germany contains the VAT code and this invoice is received by the CLIENT. At the same time, the invoices regarding the costs related to the transportation made to PANDA LOGISTICS are also issued;
– PANDA LOGISTICS refreshes shipping costs and customs duties to CLIENT;
– The CUSTOMER receives intra-Community goods under the VAT code of Germany, which he enters into Declaration 390 on Intra-Community Deliveries, Procurement and Provisions, a declaration to be filed with ANAF, as the goods are refaired and received from Germany;
– CUSTOMER pays customs duties and shipment to PANDA LOGISTICS and pays the goods to the Chinese supplier.